Running a massage practice relies a lot on how our thoughts are going. If our thought-patterns are working against the nuts & bolts work were doing to build our business, it can really slow things down.
In this mini-class, I give the three most common (not-so-great) thought patterns that I see with mentees, students, and myself over and over again.
I also give you the number one way to work through these patterns so that you don’t get stuck!
Let me know if this is helpful and what else you’d like me to touch on.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)