Have you been showing up in your community (or been thinking about it):
- with your chair,
- to give free talks,
- giving open houses, etc.
and that effort hasn’t quite been turning into real clients?
Then, this is the mini-class for you!
I cover the most important things you can do to make sure your time and energy isn’t wasted.
As always, let me know what you think!
And, if you want to take the full class, here’s the schedule: The Massage Business Academy Schedule
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)