Have you been showing up in your community (or been thinking about it):
- with your chair,
- to give free talks,
- giving open houses, etc.
and that effort hasn’t quite been turning into real clients?
Then, this is the mini-class for you!
I cover the most important things you can do to make sure your time and energy isn’t wasted.
As always, let me know what you think!
And, if you want to take the full class, here’s the schedule: The Massage Business Academy Schedule
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!