I’m going to be giving a live Q&A about the OYP program on Friday! You are all invited – and it’s no strings attached. (Hopefully you already know that I do NOT use pressure tactics, play on your emotions, or otherwise manipulate you into joining the program.)
And to make sure the Q&A is truly worth your while . . . I’ll also be giving you my Successful Massage Practice Checklist and breaking down the absolute essentials of building a full, satisfying practice.
If you want a refresher about the program before Friday, you can read here.
I hope to see you and any of your MT friends on the Q&A! (Please share the info if you know others who might be interested.)
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)