Did you see the new full Podcast episode on Friday, The Freedom of a Full Practice?
Today was SO much fun!
And be sure to follow the podcast so you don’t miss our first full episode together on September 7th!
Yesterday, I added a podcast version of this post (the podcast player is now there for you to listen to):
You get it in advance!
This long-form episode won’t be “officially” available until next Monday, but I wanted to give you a jump on it! (If you’re viewing this via email, you’ll need to click through to see the podcast player.)
In this episode, I interview Benjamin Eli Eichenhauer of Prime Vital Health and Revive Community Commons in Portland, OR. Eli talks about the deep ways he has increased his community engagement both as a method of growing his practice and as a way of continuing to expand his work in the world!
Additionally, I answer the Question of the Day, review I Thought It Was Just Me by Brene Brown. And of course, I learn you some stuff in the teaching segment at the end!
We’re in the final days of the All-Class 50% OFF discount for the Tune-Up classes is going to expire soon. Get yourself in there!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)