I just got word that NCBTMB has approved the OWN Your Practice program for 42 CE credits!!!
I am way more excited than I expected to be! Maybe because the application process was very involved and a bit draining . . . who knows. But it’s done!
There’s something about having the program vetted by NCBTMB that makes me feel even more confident that it is as helpful as I know it is. In some way that seems silly – I (and my students) already knew! But it is nice to have official confirmation.
I hope you all are having an equally awesome Friday!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!