This Friday is the first official day of Fall. Can you believe it?
I’m a Summer person, so this season transition is always hard for me. The rain has started here in the Pacific Northwest and while I am grateful for it, the rain also generally means more inside time for me . . . and that’s usually really positive for my business!
As you’ve heard me say before . . . thinking time and planning time are absolutely essential for a healthy business plan and getting that plan in action.
So, how will you use this Fall time for your business?
Perhaps you’ll plan an event for yourself . . . an open house or a practitioner get-to-know-you gathering.
Perhaps you’ll double down on solidifying a genuine referral relationship with another practitioner.
Perhaps you’ll recommit to learning something new about how to genuinely grow your practice.
Whatever this time looks like for you, I hope it’s fruitful and, as always, if you need a boost, some extra knowledge or just need to know that someone has your back, I hope you’ll join me for one (or all) of this week’s Academy classes!
This Week’s Academy Classes:
*All times are Pacific Standard/Daylight Time.
Here is a handy time zone converter.
Make Your Event Work for You
Monday, September 18th, 6:00pm – 7:30pm Pacific
Create Solid Referral Relationships
Wednesday, September 20th, 9:00am – 10:30am
Getting Your Mojo Back
Thursday, September 21st, 2:00pm – 3:30pm
You can see the entire month’s schedule here.
I can’t wait to see you in a class soon! And remember, if you’re really ready to dive in, the OWN Your Practice program is waiting for you.
All my best . . .
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)