Today’s mini-class is about how to get your mojo back in your massage practice if you’ve lost your original burst of momentum.
Often, it’s really fun and rather easy to get those first 10-20 clients into your private practice. But then new client intake starts to peter out . . .
And it can be hard to figure out what to do or how to move forward and get that mojo back!
In this class I cover the three things that will help you get over the hump and back into growth.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)