Today’s mini-class is about how to get your mojo back in your massage practice if you’ve lost your original burst of momentum.
Often, it’s really fun and rather easy to get those first 10-20 clients into your private practice. But then new client intake starts to peter out . . .
And it can be hard to figure out what to do or how to move forward and get that mojo back!
In this class I cover the three things that will help you get over the hump and back into growth.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)