A lot of HOW we set up our practices has to do with our personalities. There is a continuum of course; on one end of it, some of us (me!) prefer to have total control over every decision. On the other end, some of us prefer collaborative decision making and sharing the load. Your preferences in this can help to determine whether you want to build our businesses as a sole owner or as a co-owner.
In today’s episode, I interview Leslie Clapp, LMT, who is currently one year into her co-ownership of The Amma Therapy Collective in Portland, OR. She gives us some thoughts about how she and her colleagues got started, why, and what they’re looking forward to!
As always, let me know of your thoughts and questions in the comments below.
Thank you to our episode sponsor OfferingTree.com.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!