Today Becki Ward and I recorded all of the instructional videos for the Massage Clinic Building Program! I grilled her for 5 hours straight. (Woah! I know, right?) I am so excited about the incredible amount of information and know-how Becki brings to the program.
Since I have never really had an interest in building out a clinic, I knew that I would need a top-notch clinic owner to share all of the inside details. And because I knew Becki’s business from the inside (she is a former student of the OWN Your Practice program), and because I knew how capable, ethical, and heartfelt Becki is, it was a no-brainer to ask her to partner on this.
Boy, did we all get lucky that she said yes!
Over the last few months we’ve been slowly piecing together what the program will look like. And, honestly? I didn’t understand until today just how detailed, methodical, and all around awesome it’s going to be.
I’ll keep you posted as we get closer to the launch date. Be sure to subscribe to the blog so you’ll get the notifications!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!