I am stoked to have come up with a brilliant idea! (I love calling myself brilliant . . . eye roll.)
Anyway, I have been pondering how to help those of you who are interested in OWN Your Practice to really tear it up once you’re in the program. Because I know it can be hard when you’ve signed up for ANY kind of program to keep the momentum going until it’s aaaall finished.
And, let’s face it, finishing the work is where the magic is.
Soooo . . .
For a (potentially) limited time, anyone who joins the OWN Your Practice program and finishes it within 8 weeks of their first day in the program will get a 50% refund of their program price.
Cool, right!? And there really is no catch. As long as you:
- show all of your workbooks (not for critique, just to prove you actually did the work – the real work – and didn’t write “All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl” over and over.)
- complete the exam (if you *potentially* want NCBTMB credit and/or a completion certificate)
- and complete and turn in the program evaluation
. . . then you will get your 50% refund. No joke.
So, what’s the “limited time” thing about? Before I commit to this for the long run, I want to make sure it really works for you – the students! This 50% refund incentive is only useful if it does indeed light that fire of “getting it done-ness” under your tush. If that doesn’t seem to be happening, I’ll re-evaluate . . . thus the evaluations and the “limited time.”
What’s the NCBTMB credit about? I am submitting the OYP program to be certified with NCBTMB. OYP is a fabulous program that has received the highest evaluation marks from my students so I fully expect it to be approved. As long as it is, you will be eligible for that credit.
Want to learn more? Take a deeper look at the program here.
As always, I hope you’ve had a great week.
See you soon . . .
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!