Here is the podcast episode Amber Cook and I recorded (along with our lovely YouTube listeners) on Friday. If you’re reading this via email click through to the post to listen.
Amber took the time to interview me about the origins of my own practice and about how Your Massage Practice came about. We also spent quite a bit of time answering our listeners’ questions.
If you want to ask us questions next time, you can join us as we record our episode live on YouTube. You can get notifications in advance about the recordings by following this blog or by joining Amber at HealingWaze.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!