As a community building exercise for 2018, I’m going to host four online gatherings for MTs building their practices . . . for free!
We’ll gather in a structured environment to set intention, get feedback on what we’re working on, and revel in our community.
Time will go fast and I hope you’ll leave each gathering feeling inspired and connected to each other. And, of course, I hope you’ll leave with fresh insight into the work of building your practice.
Mark your calendar for the following dates:
- January 8th, 8:00am Pacific
- April 9, 8:00am Pacific
- August 13, 8:00am Pacific
- December 3, 8:00am Pacific
I will publish registration links as each date approaches, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)