Whew! This one turned out a bit longer than usual. Lots to cover!
Getting your groove on in your practice is a lot of work. Normally, I ask you to engage with your inner inspiration as you build your biz. But I know that sometimes you need a boost from external inspiration sources as well.
So I’m here to tell you: You’ve got this.
Are you out of money? Been there.
Are you exhausted and confused and ready to throw in the towel? Been there, too many times to count.
Are you having some crushing self-doubt? Been there, over and over.
And more than a decade into my practice, I’m telling you . . . you can work through it all. AND, it is totally worth the work.
In this little ditty I talk about HOW I got through all of this. Hopefully it will provide some inspiration to keep on going with your practice!
p.s. This is a membership-based video. Curious about what that means? Check it out here.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)