Whoops! I forgot to tell you about this last week . . . Amber Cook and I recorded another episode together all about how running a massage practice is actually work. (If you’re reading this via email, click through to see the episode player.)
I know that talking about the “work” of it all can sound lame somehow, but I think this is the best episode we’ve made together so far!
Both Amber and I feel strongly that this topic doesn’t get talked about enough, so we really pulled back the curtain on all the real work in this episode.
Let me know what you think!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)