Whoops! I forgot to tell you about this last week . . . Amber Cook and I recorded another episode together all about how running a massage practice is actually work. (If you’re reading this via email, click through to see the episode player.)
I know that talking about the “work” of it all can sound lame somehow, but I think this is the best episode we’ve made together so far!
Both Amber and I feel strongly that this topic doesn’t get talked about enough, so we really pulled back the curtain on all the real work in this episode.
Let me know what you think!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)