It’s hard to complain (not really) because I got some amazing hiking time. BUT. . . I was promised some llama time last week, and it turns out I am not llama-worthy. The big beast (not pictured because I couldn’t get close enough) only let me see it once – and from a distance! Everyone else had had the pleasure of Mr. Llama sneaking up behind them and freaking them out – and usually (so the tale is told) it sleeps by our friend’s front door. But, no such delight for me.
I don’t know how I’ll carry on. I guess now it’s back to the dreary, dark reality of a llama-less existence.
But at least I have you, right?!
As always happens after I’ve taken a little break, I have so much energy to share with you. I’m particularly looking forward to the Academy Q&A this week. If you have burning questions, I can’t wait to dig into them!
I’ve been thinking a lot about how to help students with the recurring issue of money – whether it comes through as “I don’t want to be greedy” or “I want to help people but I’m uncomfortable asking them to pay my full price” or any other iteration of the same problem. I’m going to put some of my newer thoughts about this in a video/podcast this week – so keep an eye out.
Also, I’ll be doing a little finessing to the class schedule in the Academy – so look for those changes over the next few days.
As you’ve heard me say many times before, taking time to think seriously about where you’re going to take your practice is one of the most important tools you have for growth. Be sure to mark your calendar now for the longer Saturday workshops to do exactly this in November and December.
I can’t wait to see you soon.
All my best . . .
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)