Last Friday’s podcast episode with Amber Cook of healingwaze.com got real deep, real fast! (If you’re reading this via email, click through to see the episode player.)
As you have so often heard me say, to have a full massage practice for the long term you need to be able to retain clients consistently. What Amber and I talked about in this episode is meant to help you understand the ins-and-outs of doing just that. Because as much as it may seem like a no-brainer, there’s a lot that goes in to building client relationships that stand the test of both time and circumstance.
Learning to run a business is not always easy. It can require a lot from us – AND the business gives a lot back to you when you’ve got it running well! Strong client relationships are the bedrock of your massage practice running well. I hope this episode helps you understand the issue with possibly more depth than you’ve been thinking about it up to now!
If you want to ask us questions next time, you can join us as we record our episode live on YouTube. Get notifications in advance about the recordings by following this blog or by following HealingWaze.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!