This episode is loooong overdue! I interviewed Abby two years ago as she was moving from part-time to full-time in her practice and I think she has some great insights to share. And, while the delay in sharing this wasn’t ideal in my mind, it does allow us to know how it turned out for her! Abby’s practice has grown and is thriving and stable, which adds a nice dimension to this blast-from-the-past episode.
What is it like to go from part time to full time in your massage practice? We hear from Abby Meyers of Abby Meyers Massage about what it was like for her in making that transition.
I also review a CE on fascial therapy and give you a foundational checklist of things you should be keeping in mind as you are growing your practice.
Thank you to our episode sponsor OfferingTree.com!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!