For those of you who were with us on Friday as we recorded this episode – thank you! We loved having your questions live.
Setting goals and intentions is a really important aspect of any long-term practice. In this episode, Amber Cook and I talked about the entire process each of us uses to set our goals for the New Year. We love that we each do this a bit differently but still end up in the same place!
What process do you use to set your goals and intentions in your practice?
If you want to ask us questions next time, you can join us as we record our episode live on YouTube. You can get notifications in advance about the recordings by following this blog or by joining Amber at HealingWaze.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)