Well, it seems like August is my podcast month. Last year this time, I put up 10 podcast episodes. Now, I’m queuing up a bunch more for you as we wrap up Summer!
The following videos now have their own podcast players below them. PLUS, you get a sneak peek!! The episode at the bottom won’t be officially available until Friday . . . but you can listen to it now!
Coming this Friday . . .
(But you get this sneak peek and can listen now to The Freedom of a Full Practice!)
In this episode I talk to Dana Davis, LMT of Midnight Sun Massage in Portland, OR. She has had a bursting-full practice for well over a decade and she shares with us a huge amount of detail about what she did to get there . . . as well as what it’s like to have the freedom of a full practice!
Additionally, I answer the Question of the Day and review Mindset by Carol S. Dweck. And, as always, we have our straight-up teaching segment at the end.
And, Finally . . .
Remember that the All-Class 50% OFF discount for the Tune-Up classes is going to expire soon. Get yourself in there!
See you soon!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!