Friday was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed interviewing Katherine and Tiffany of Yomassage and they offered a lot of really great thoughts on growing a biz. Here it is: (if you’re reading this in email, you’ll have to click through to see it)
And, THIS Friday, Amber and I are back with our second episode together! Woooo hoooo! We’ll be talking about building client relationships that keep your practice full . . . or as Amber likes to call it, customer service. Such a huge and important topic for a thriving practice.
As usual, we’ll livestream the recording on Youtube so be sure to join us and ask us your questions at 10:00am Pacific on Friday as we tear it up!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!