Friday was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed interviewing Katherine and Tiffany of Yomassage and they offered a lot of really great thoughts on growing a biz. Here it is: (if you’re reading this in email, you’ll have to click through to see it)
And, THIS Friday, Amber and I are back with our second episode together! Woooo hoooo! We’ll be talking about building client relationships that keep your practice full . . . or as Amber likes to call it, customer service. Such a huge and important topic for a thriving practice.
As usual, we’ll livestream the recording on Youtube so be sure to join us and ask us your questions at 10:00am Pacific on Friday as we tear it up!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!