Hello my fellow MTs, just a brief note.
In case you didn’t see this, here is some information from a source I trust. The new bill apparently covers self-employed folks in unemployment benefits (very unusual). It will be worth checking into it in your State.
I know we’re all flying by the seat of our pants here. Now more than ever I encourage you to connect with your fellow MTs in supportive and meaningful ways. A friendly face, even if it’s a sad, stressed out friendly face, goes a long way in times like these.
If you’re an introvert like me and you’re feeling really emotionally vulnerable, keep it a small group of folks you trust (even just one other person!). If you prefer large groups and enjoy being in groups of strangers, open it up to as many people who will join you on a zoom call or some such. Connection, connection, connection.
p.s. Just for those of you who are wondering, I disappeared from the blog and podcast in January because I’ve been prepping for some advanced A&P classes that start next week. It’s taken a lot more time than I expected. But I’m still here and will try to keep providing you high quality resources as this crisis evolves.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!