In today’s episode I answer questions about:
- Selling products in your practice and how to decide whether you should
- How to respond if clients are reluctant to write a review for you because they don’t want your schedule to fill (so they can get in whenever they want), and
- Chatty clients pushing session time to go long
I love hearing from you. If you’d like to submit one of your own questions, just shoot me a message!
Thank you to our episode sponsor: OfferingTree.com.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!