For some of us “sales” is a word as bad as any. For others, it’s more of a mystery. However the concept strikes you, we all need sales to make sure our massage practices are thriving!
As many of you already know, there is a whole class about this in the Massage Practice Tune-Up Classes, but I’m always wanting to hear how other successful massage therapists come at this topic. So, I was very grateful when Laura Allen agreed to come on for an episode and share some of her thoughts!
Laura is a massage therapist of 20 years, 13 of those years as an owner of a successful wellness clinic. She gives us lots of examples of what she did to grow her practice in the beginning, as well as what she thinks are the most important aspects of this whole “sales” issue in a massage business. You can find Laura at http://lauraallenmt.com/.
Thank you to our episode sponsor OfferingTree.com.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- UncategorizedMarch 26, 2020Possible unemployment benefits
- Business PlanningNovember 1, 2019Podcast Episode: Going into biz with others
- Business GrowthOctober 26, 2019New Podcast Episode: Sales and Your Massage Practice
- Business ObstaclesOctober 21, 2019Don’t let your insecurities mess with your practice!