Let’s hear it for a bit of chaos! (Ah, the life of a business owner.)
So, tomorrow’s Academy class, Massage Business Planning, will actually happen today at 12noon Pacific time. As always, the replay will be up for you Academy members for 24 hours so you can see it on your own schedule.
Also, I am so excited to be rolling out a huge new “light a fire under your tush” money incentive for the OWN Your Practice program. The details are up now if you want a sneak peek. Otherwise, I’ll be posting more details in the next couple of days.
I know the energy in this time of year can feel like it’s ramping up toward the holidays and end of the year. And, it’s really easy to let that slightly chaotic feeling turn into doubt that your business will really take off the way you want it to before the end of the year . . . or sometimes that energy can turn into overwhelm.
That’s what I’m here for, to help you navigate that and keep your feet moving forward.
Please don’t buy into the idea that business falls off through the holidays and into January. With the right kind of client communication and other efforts, you can keep that fall-off from happening! Now’s the time to start planning for that.
Wherever you’re at in your practice building efforts, I look forward to seeing you in a class or the OYP program soon!
All my best . . .
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)