I’m excited! I’m going to be recording a podcast LIVE, with Tiffany and Katherine of Yomassage.
Join us and ask questions live during our recording session on the YouTube livestream this Friday at 1:00pm Pacific.
These ladies are working their tails off trying to keep up with their new business and I’m going to be interviewing them about:
- How they’re dealing with very fast success
- What’s inspiring them to weather the chaos of the growth process
- What’s keeping them grounded
- What specific skills they’re honing to keep up with the quickly growing demand of what they’re doing
As you know, I’m always interested in how other people grow their practices, and beyond! All of the questions I’ll bring to the table will be with the mind of helping massage therapists grow their private practices.
As always, I love learning and celebrating in community with each other! See you all Friday! (Or you can, of course, listen to the podcast episode when it’s released later that day.)
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)