Amber Cook and I will be recording our podcast episode live this morning! We start at 10:00am Pacific. (That’s just 2 hours from now!) Click here to join us.
Join us to listen in and ask your questions about how we have kept our individual full-time practices strong over more than a decade as we’ve continued to grow our businesses into other areas!
We’ve both been in full-time, private practice for well over a decade so we always have many tidbits to offer.
The podcast episode will be posted later today once we’re done recording.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.133 rules for handling yourself when things don’t go to plan (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.073 times when it’s ok (even good!) to offer a free session (membership)
- Business Growth2019.02.04Last Friday’s podcast episode!