I got back from my Eclipse backpacking trip last Tuesday – and I think I’m just now recovering! (More pics below.)
And, the Academy classes are still going strong! I hope you’ll join us this week.
This week’s Academy Classes:
*All times are Pacific Standard/Daylight Time.
Here is a handy time zone converter.
Integrity & Your Sales Structure
Today, August 28, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Excite Clients About Your Work (even if you don’t have much experience)
Wednesday, August 30, 9:00am – 10:30am
Solid Self-Care for MTs
Thursday, August 31, 2:00pm – 3:30pm
You can see the entire month’s schedule here.
My 4-day trip in the wilderness to see the eclipse was the height of self-care for me. Exhausted as I was when I returned, I was more committed than ever to simplifying my business structures so that I can serve all of you at the highest level . . . without so much ‘business’ static.
As many of you who are already working with me know, I’m not a fan of doing a lot of work in places that don’t actually make a big difference in your practice. I say it a lot, but we are lucky as Massage Therapists to have a relatively ‘simple’ business structure. I like taking advantage of that so that we can get as much out of our practices as we put in.
Hope to see you in an Academy class soon!
Oh! and p.s. I’ll be adding at least two more podcast episodes this week.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)