Good morning, my fellow massage therapists!
The Academy is on a roll! More on that below, but first . . .
This week’s Academy Classes:
*We’re on a modified schedule this week and next because I’m heading out backpacking for the big Eclipse!
*All times are Pacific Standard/Daylight Time.
Here is a handy time zone converter.
Nail Down Your Pricing
Today, August 14, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Getting Your Mojo Back
Tuesday, August 15, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Confident Client Retention
Wednesday, August 16, 9:00am – 10:30am
You can see the entire month’s schedule here.
Are you feeling like growing your practice is like trying to hit a moving target? I hope so! Not because I want you to struggle; I don’t want you to struggle. But if you are feeling that tension, it’s because you’re actually doing the work it takes to grow your practice. And that’s awesome.
One of the more difficult mind-bits of being a practice owner is realizing and accepting that growing a successful practice requires a fair amount of trial and error to learn what will work best for your own practice.
It’s a learning process. And, the beautiful thing about it is that it can be a fairly short learning process when you have the right kind of guidance for what you need.
When I was first growing my private practice over 10 years ago, the help I got was very scatter-shot. I was getting advice from many different people from many different industries and after a while, I was completely overwhelmed.
What finally saved me was realizing that there were very specific things that I was doing in among the mess that were actually working! And over the years I have seen those specific things work very reliably for my students as well.
That’s why I structure The Academy in the way that I do. I don’t want you to have to do the scatter-shot version of building your practice. It’s enough work even when you have a clean line on exactly how to go about it. Any work I can save you on figuring out what to do next is work you can put into doing just what works.
As you can see above, the classes this coming week are really bent on helping you stabilize your practice. I hope you’ll join us!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.12.12Massage Pricing Confidence! (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.12.05What does it take to be a successful massage practice owner? (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.29How are you feeling? (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.21Do you work more or less when you run your own massage practice? (membership)