You have enough to do. Don’t waste your time over-designing or over-building your website. Here, I talk about the most essential things your massage website needs in order to reliably bring in your ideal clients.
If you’re worried about whether you should be blogging more (or at all) or what your online sales funnel needs to look like as a massage therapist – don’t miss this video!
And, when you’re ready, here is the 3rd video in the series (about your marketing.)
p.s. In filming, it popped out of my mouth that I’ve owned my own practice for 10 years. It’s actually been 9.5 as of publishing this. Not sure what bug got up my butt there, but wanted to correct the record.
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2019.03.133 ways to stay consistent with your prices and policies (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.06The #1 question to ask yourself every time you make a decision (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.03.012 skills for focus and momentum (membership)
- Basic Membership2019.02.204 must-have group networking skills (membership)