I got this thoughtful question in my inbox last week. I think it’s such an important topic that I made an extra blog video about it this week!
There are two huge components to the answer (which I talk about in the video). The first involves the actual breadth and depth of work it takes to grow a long-term, stable practice. The second is about the issue of money management within any successful practice.
As always, I would love to hear your thoughts, please put them in the comments below!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.
- Basic Membership2018.11.14All the things to do in your massage practice during the holiday months (membership)
- Business Growth2018.11.09New podcast episode!
- Basic Membership2018.11.07Taxes and your massage practice (membership)
- Basic Membership2018.11.01Massage marketing for the holidays (membership)