I’ll be giving a live webinar class next Saturday, August 24 at 9:00am Pacific.
Starting and maintaining your private massage practice takes a lot of skill. In this new and exclusive LIVE webinar, I will be showing you exactly what needs to be integrated into your business to make it FEEL good and WORK for the long-term. Then, I’m going to show you how my NCBTMB approved program can help you develop every detail and skill you need for a thriving massage practice.
- The 5 things that must be integrated and working TOGETHER in your massage business for it to thrive
- How to build the skills needed to make sure each of those 5 things actually works
- How to really own your space as a BUSINESS OWNER, not just as a massage/bodyworker
- How to create space for INSPIRATION and ENJOYMENT in all of this work!
Don’t make the growth process harder than it needs to be. Don’t get stuck constantly guessing or spending gobs of time hunting down every separate piece of information on how to do it – just join me live for this exclusive webinar class.
After 12 years of a successful full-time practice . . . after 12 years of making my practice not just stabilize but grow all sorts of new and fulfilling tendrils, I love teaching others how to do the same. If you want experienced, real-deal information on how to build the skills you need to do the same, then DON’T just sign up for this class and then forget about it. Put it on your calendar right now, commit to being there, and make sure to actually JOIN ME!
Teaching has always been a passion for me and I never present “empty” material. Both your time and mine is valuable. I will show you everything I can in the time we have together. And, because this is a live class, I welcome your questions as I go through it.
For the good of you and your practice, I’ll see you there!
- Isabel Spradlin has owned her full-time practice since 2007. She has a deep drive to help other massage therapists and bodyworkers to create thriving businesses for themselves. For comprehensive programs to help you do just that, see the 'Programs' tab in the menu.